1. Be intentional about reading the Scripture every single day.
2. When anxiety, worry and fear surface, deal with these feelings right away. Take the problem to God and state it clearly. “Cast all anxiety on him because he cares for you.” || 1 Peter 5:7 NIV
3. Be bold and brave. God calls us to take courage. It is ours for the taking. Since He knows that bravery can be scary, He gifts us with his presence. “Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go.” || Joshua 1:9 ESV
4. Talk about my blessings more than my burdens. Complain less.
5. Give thanks in all circumstances; when life is calm and especially when it gets stormy.
6. Let it go. Forgive, forgive, forgive. Extend grace to others as God shows me grace every single day.
7. Walk in God’s love and show compassion to everyone I encounter.
8. Speak the truth in love, be vulnerable, share my hurts and encourage others.
9. Remember that waiting isn’t a bad thing. Wait with purpose and know that God is working.
10. Always have at least one read on the go.
11. Learn a new skill. Take photography, HTML and CCS or french lessons maybe?
12. Eat and sleep well.
13. Be intentional about ballet.
14. Savour the simple, beautiful everyday moments.
15. Be gentle, kind and patient with myself.
I’m curious. What’s on your list?