I’ve never owned a pair of espadrilles and that’s going to change this spring. They seem so light, comfortable, springy and stylish! I usually alternate between ballet flats, sneakers and sandals in the spring and summer months. Espadrilles would be a welcome change and they’d go perfectly with any sunny-weather outfit – cute sundresses, denim shorts, cropped skinnies, jeans and a tee. I love their versatility! I just know they’ll make my feet happy and I can’t wait to slip my feet into a pair…
1. Soludos Dali Flat Espadrilles, US $36
2. Tory Burch Beacher Flat Espadrille, US $125
3. Schutz Frederica Embroidered Espadrilles from Shopbop, CAD $151.20
4. J. Crew Woven Canvas Espadrilles from Net-A-Porter, US $60
5. Victoria’s Secret The Lacie Espadrille, US $49
6. Sperry Top-Sider Katama Espadrille, US $44.99
I’m in love with all the bright colours and fun prints available out there.
Have you ever worn espadrilles? Will you wear them this spring and summer?