Happy Tuesday, everyone! It’s a dark and snowy day here in Toronto. But I’m feeling quite ecstatic as Jessica over at Turquoise Compass brought a bit (Ok…buckets) of sunshine to my day! Thank you Jessica for nominating me for the Blog of the Year 2013 Award. I started blogging on September 10, 2013 (just 3 months and seven days ago) and it’s been such a rewarding experience. I started this blog as a way of coping with unemployment and uncorking my bottled up feelings. I’ve always had a huge fear of rejection (working on kicking this fear to the curb) and this blog has made me more confident in putting my thoughts out there. I’m so happy I decided to take the plunge!
Blog of the Year 2013 Award
1. Select the blog(s) you think deserve the Blog Of The Year 2013 Award.
2. Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen- there are no minimum or maximum number of blogs required- and ‘present’ the blog(s) with their award.
3. Let the blog(s) that you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the instructions with them- (please don’t alter the instructions or the badges!)
4. Come over and say hello to the originator of the Blog Of The Year 2013 Award.
5. You can also join the Blog Of The Year Award Facebook Page.
6. And as a winner of the award- please add a link back to the blog that presented you with this award-and then proudly display the award on your blog- and start collecting stars!
There are stars to collect!
Unlike other awards which you can only add to your blog once-this award is different!
When you begin you will receive the ’1 star’ award- and every time you are given the award by another blog- you can add another star!
There are a total of 6 stars to collect.
Which means that you can check out your favorite blogs- and even if they have already been given the award by someone else- you can still bestow it on them again and help them to reach the maximum of 6 stars! You can either ‘swop’ your badge for the next one each time you are given the award- or even proudly display all six badges if you are lucky enough to be presented with the award 6 times!
You can find all the badges and banners and information you need via this link: ‘Blog of The Year 2013′ Award Badges.
Congratulations to all the nominees. Enjoy your award!
The blogs I nominated for the Blog of the Year 2013 Award (in random order):
Thanks for joining me on my journey over the past 3 months! It’s been quite the eventful ride!
Best wishes for 2014!