Happy Monday, friends! I was surprised and delighted when I signed into WordPress this morning and saw that Jessica from over at Turquoise Compass nominated me for the “Shine On Award”! Want to travel the world but don’t know how to begin? Hop on over to Jessica’s blog for informative travel posts complete with breathtaking photos from all the places she’s been. She inspires me to live out my dreams! Thanks soooooo much for the nomination, Jessica and keep shining on.:)
Shine On Award
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. Share 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 (more or less) other bloggers for this award and link to them.
5. Notify those bloggers of nomination and the award requirements.
7 Things About Me
- I’ve got an unhealthy fear of bugs! (No Fear Factor for me)
- I meet at least three new people on the streets of Toronto every day. (apparently I’ve got ‘talk to me’ tattooed across my forehead)
- My middle name is Marie.
- I’ve got a weakness for oysters. (I once had 40 in one sitting)
- I’m allergic to shellfish.
- I put a lot of energy into helping others and sometimes forget to take care of myself.
- I’ve finally learned how to say ‘no’.
And the award goes to…
It’s been a little over 3 months since I started this blog and I honestly never thought it would touch this many people. Thank you all for stopping by, reading, and commenting. It means the world to me! Don’t forget to spread the love and don’t ever stop shining! :)