Today I plan on doing absolutely nothing. The rain is really coming down outside and it’s a lil’ bit chilly. I’m here picturing myself sitting in a ski lodge somewhere, sipping on hot chocolate after braving the slopes. *sigh* This afternoon, the Christmas season officially kicks off with the Santa Claus parade downtown. Christmas is my absolute favourite time of the year and lately, I’ve found so much seasonal inspiration around the web. Take a look and whatever you’re doing this Sunday, enjoy!
1. Who doesn’t love hot chocolate topped with homemade toasted marshmallows? This decadent treat courtesy of Emily Schuman of Cupcakes and Cashmere has me dreaming of cold winter nights on the couch!
2. Cozy knits? Yes please.
3. I’m in love with event stylist, Camille Styles’ snowed-in dinner party idea complete with tons of fluffy cushions, a roaring fire, and lots and lots of wine.
4. Snowy path in Central Park. Stunning!
5. Twinkly Christmas lights always puts me in the Christmas spirit!
6. Snowflakes keep falling on my head!
7. All I want for Christmas is this fur vest.
8. Nothing more cozy than snuggling under plaid flannel sheets on a cold, wintry night.
9. Whistler Blackcomb in beautiful British Columbia, I can’t wait to meet you this winter!
All images can be found via my Pinterest page.